Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Beginning

Hey Everyone!
I am doing a project for school, Computer 2, about rockets. I just started a few days ago, and its going pretty well. The first task was to blow up a ballon and hold it in different directions and see what the result was, when you let the air out. The idea was to learn about how an airplane, rocket or shuttle moves forward. The materials needed: balloon, a pencil, and a student data sheet. When I held the ballon to the left, it went in a complete circle around me. When I held the balloon to the right, it went straight to the right. When I held the balloon up, the balloon twirled up and then straight down to the ground. When I held the balloon down, the balloon twirled straight to the ground. The point of the whole experiment was to be able to see Newton's Third Law in motion.
Rocket Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment